Collect Rent Online
ACH Service For Landlords
- "Totally Convenient"
- $4 per transaction. Paid by tenant or landlord
- Autopay available
(no monthly fees)
Start Screening Now
How It Works
- 1 Tenant makes a payment in our Tenant Payment Center
- 2 The funds clear the return window
- 3 LeaseRunner forwards the funds to the landlord
Rent Collection Features
- The transaction fee can be paid either by the landlord or the tenant.
- Each of your properties can have a different bank account.
- Your tenant can chose between Manual ACH or Autopay ACH options.
- All roommates can pay rent electronically.
- Autopay available on any day of the month.
Email Notifications - LeaseRunner notifies you by email when your tenant...
- Signs up with Tenant Payment Center
- Makes a payment
- Cancels a payment
- Enables/disables Autopay
- Changes bank information
- Bounces a payment
- If a payment bounces, LeaseRunner sends you and the renter a notification on the fourth business day.
- Funds are available in the landlord’s account on the fifth business day after the tenant makes a payment.
- For security, LeaseRunner authenticates the tenant’s bank information. Allow 2 business days for the tenant’s account setup.
- There is no monthly minimum. It’s simply only $4 per transaction whether you do one or 10.
LeaseRunner Is For Landlords
- No setup, monthly, or annual fees
- Landlords and agents use LeaseRunner nationwide
- We have the best selection of tenant screening services
- Our state-specific e-signature leases are updated annually
- Yes, LeaseRunner can save you a ton of time
- Don’t take our word for it
- Read the Reviews
Manage It All From the Beach